Incall system data appeared on my iPad.. after reading hear there was a mention of jailbroken… if it was tampered by someone can you fix jailbroken?

I was using the search apps thing and I saw it pop up from an ex girlfriend that has hacked my phone. The icon next to it showed that it wasn’t something friendly or on my phone and it’s not something normal. After investigating and reading about other instances with it showing up someone mentioned that it could have to do with something being jailbroken.? So if that’s the case how do I get it off there I couldn’t select it and I couldn’t make It disappear. At one point in time she was doing something funny with FaceTime. So it makes sense if it was however how do I figure these things out is a big question for me I just want the device to be OK. I did turn off iMessage and FaceTime for the pad though so I don’t know if that has anything to do with it but I didn’t delete the apps

iPad Air 2, iPadOS 15

Posted on Sep 14, 2023 8:18 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 14, 2023 10:24 PM

You also need to erase your Apple Watch securely, you can follow these steps to unpair your devices.

1. Back up your device. ... 
  2. Tap Settings > General > Transfer or Reset [Device] ... 
  3. If asked, enter your passcode or Apple ID password. ... 
  4. Confirm that you want to erase your device. ... 
  5. Wait for your device to be erased.

How to factory reset your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 14, 2023 10:24 PM in response to Sowaswondering77

You also need to erase your Apple Watch securely, you can follow these steps to unpair your devices.

1. Back up your device. ... 
  2. Tap Settings > General > Transfer or Reset [Device] ... 
  3. If asked, enter your passcode or Apple ID password. ... 
  4. Confirm that you want to erase your device. ... 
  5. Wait for your device to be erased.

How to factory reset your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch

Incall system data appeared on my iPad.. after reading hear there was a mention of jailbroken… if it was tampered by someone can you fix jailbroken?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.