Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

I would like to be refunded. I was charged for a subscription that Im not using. I would like to be redunded

I would like to be refunded. I do not have any other attentions to use this app for $105 bucks

iPhone 14 Pro Max, iOS 16

Posted on Sep 14, 2023 9:49 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 15, 2023 12:01 AM

If an app has a subscription associated with it, see -> Delete apps on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch -> Delete apps on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

• If you delete an app, it doesn’t cancel in-app subscriptions that you might have. While deleting an app, you might see a Cancel Subscriptions option. Learn how to cancel your subscriptions.

If you don't want to continue a subscription you need always to cancel that subscription in time, see the following Apple articles:

If you want to cancel a subscription from Apple

If you want to cancel a subscription from Apple - Apple Support

If the subscription that you want to cancel is not listed

If the subscription that you want to cancel is not listed – Apple Support (UK)

If you have received an invoice from Apple, on every invoice from the Apple Store and/or iTunes Store always states what you have purchased (and/or concerns a subscription) and the amount.

Tap on Report a problem on the invoice.

Or try to ->  Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple.

Request a refund for apps or content you've bought from Apple – Apple Support (UK)

If you have requested a refund, you must wait until Apple has approved. Then you will receive a message from Apple.

Refunds are not guaranteed. For more information, see the Terms & Conditions.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 15, 2023 12:01 AM in response to Bean51

If an app has a subscription associated with it, see -> Delete apps on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch -> Delete apps on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

• If you delete an app, it doesn’t cancel in-app subscriptions that you might have. While deleting an app, you might see a Cancel Subscriptions option. Learn how to cancel your subscriptions.

If you don't want to continue a subscription you need always to cancel that subscription in time, see the following Apple articles:

If you want to cancel a subscription from Apple

If you want to cancel a subscription from Apple - Apple Support

If the subscription that you want to cancel is not listed

If the subscription that you want to cancel is not listed – Apple Support (UK)

If you have received an invoice from Apple, on every invoice from the Apple Store and/or iTunes Store always states what you have purchased (and/or concerns a subscription) and the amount.

Tap on Report a problem on the invoice.

Or try to ->  Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple.

Request a refund for apps or content you've bought from Apple – Apple Support (UK)

If you have requested a refund, you must wait until Apple has approved. Then you will receive a message from Apple.

Refunds are not guaranteed. For more information, see the Terms & Conditions.

I would like to be refunded. I was charged for a subscription that Im not using. I would like to be redunded

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.