iPhone 14 plus icons smaller again

After installing update 16.6.1 my icons went back to being small to where its hard to read if at all. I have the Larger Text selected under Display Zoom but there is no difference in icon size now. THIS MUST GET FIXED

iPhone 14 Plus, iOS 16

Posted on Sep 14, 2023 9:16 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 14, 2023 9:30 PM

Rclwagner Said:

"iPhone 14 plus icons smaller again: After installing update 16.6.1 my icons went back to being small to where it's hard to read if at all. I have the Larger Text selected under Display Zoom but there is no difference in icon size now. THIS MUST GET FIXED"

-------

Increasing Icon Size:

Changing the resolution would seem to be the only option. It would spread different on someone else's device that has a different resolution, or a larger screen. But, it cannot be changed in the "From..." or "To..." pans of an eMailSee here: Adjust the Display and Text Size on iPhone - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 14, 2023 9:30 PM in response to Rclwagner

Rclwagner Said:

"iPhone 14 plus icons smaller again: After installing update 16.6.1 my icons went back to being small to where it's hard to read if at all. I have the Larger Text selected under Display Zoom but there is no difference in icon size now. THIS MUST GET FIXED"

-------

Increasing Icon Size:

Changing the resolution would seem to be the only option. It would spread different on someone else's device that has a different resolution, or a larger screen. But, it cannot be changed in the "From..." or "To..." pans of an eMailSee here: Adjust the Display and Text Size on iPhone - Apple Support

iPhone 14 plus icons smaller again

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.