My iPhone screen becomes white.

While using my iPhone yesterday it suddenly flicker’s and after few minutes it was all white screen. Somehow I unlocked my phone and did the force restart, but nothing really happened. I am still confused what to do. Please suggest any solution.

iPhone 13 Pro Max, iOS 16

Posted on Sep 15, 2023 5:36 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 15, 2023 5:51 PM

AKChat Said:

"My iPhone screen becomes white.: While using my iPhone yesterday it suddenly flicker’s and after few minutes it was all white screen. Somehow I unlocked my phone and did the force restart, but nothing really happened. I am still confused what to do. Please suggest any solution."

-------

Troubleshooting a White iPhone Screen:

Try Swiping-Down from the top-right corner of your screen. See if that rids of this window. If not, I'd say the iPhone is stuck in a boot loop(because it was updating), or is simply frozen. So, if swiping down does not work, refer to the following... Use my User Tip: How to Fix an iPhone in a Boot Loop - User Tip

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 15, 2023 5:51 PM in response to AKChat

AKChat Said:

"My iPhone screen becomes white.: While using my iPhone yesterday it suddenly flicker’s and after few minutes it was all white screen. Somehow I unlocked my phone and did the force restart, but nothing really happened. I am still confused what to do. Please suggest any solution."

-------

Troubleshooting a White iPhone Screen:

Try Swiping-Down from the top-right corner of your screen. See if that rids of this window. If not, I'd say the iPhone is stuck in a boot loop(because it was updating), or is simply frozen. So, if swiping down does not work, refer to the following... Use my User Tip: How to Fix an iPhone in a Boot Loop - User Tip

My iPhone screen becomes white.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.