I cant get wifi or cellular on my iphone 12

this morning my phone was working fine and then at 10 ish, it stopped working, I cant activate the wifi or my cellular data

iPhone 12, iOS 16

Posted on Sep 17, 2023 12:03 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 17, 2023 12:05 PM

Here is a website that might help you with your situation. If you see No Service, Searching, or SOS on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

2 replies

Sep 17, 2023 12:04 PM in response to mar12q

Oh, perfect timing, right? Because who needs a working phone anyway? Maybe your phone is just taking an unscheduled "me time." Jokes aside, it's super annoying when your tech acts like a moody teenager and just refuses to cooperate.

So, let's troubleshoot this bad boy. Did you try the good ol' "turn it off and on again" trick? Yes, I know it sounds cliché, but sometimes your phone just needs a little nap to get its act together.

If that doesn't work, maybe go to the settings and see if airplane mode decided to throw a little party without inviting you. Turn it on, wait a minute, and then turn it off again. Sometimes that kick-starts the whole connectivity circus back into action.

Still nothing? Huh. Maybe it's time for a more dramatic measure like a network settings reset. But heads up, you'll lose all your saved Wi-Fi networks and passwords if you do that.

If your phone still refuses to get with the program, it might be a hardware issue or something even more sinister like a software bug. In that case, you might have to take it to someone who actually went to school for this sort of thing. But hey, at least you tried, right?

Whatever you do, just don't throw it against the wall. Phones are sensitive creatures; they don't respond well to tough love.

I cant get wifi or cellular on my iphone 12

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.