Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My phone keeps saying cellular data unavailable.

My phone keeps saying cellular data unavailable, and when I am connected to WiFi, it says “no connection,” even though other phones on that WiFi work just fine.

iPhone 7, iOS 15

Posted on Dec 13, 2022 9:15 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 13, 2022 9:22 PM

ajhorning Said:

"My phone keeps saying cellular data unavailable.: My phone keeps saying cellular data unavailable, and when I am connected to WiFi, it says “no connection,” even though other phones on that WiFi work just fine."

-------

Troubleshooting "Cellular Data Unavailable":

A. "No SIM":

Is "No SIM" shown on the top-left corner of your screen? If so, go here to fix that: If you See 'invalid SIM' or 'no SIM' on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

B. "No Service"

Is "No Service" shown on the top-left corner of your screen? If so, go here to fix that: If you See No Service or Searching on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

C. Whom to Contact:

Contact your Carrier, as their are the one who provide you with the service of configuring the SIM card and Cellular:

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 13, 2022 9:22 PM in response to ajhorning

ajhorning Said:

"My phone keeps saying cellular data unavailable.: My phone keeps saying cellular data unavailable, and when I am connected to WiFi, it says “no connection,” even though other phones on that WiFi work just fine."

-------

Troubleshooting "Cellular Data Unavailable":

A. "No SIM":

Is "No SIM" shown on the top-left corner of your screen? If so, go here to fix that: If you See 'invalid SIM' or 'no SIM' on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

B. "No Service"

Is "No Service" shown on the top-left corner of your screen? If so, go here to fix that: If you See No Service or Searching on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

C. Whom to Contact:

Contact your Carrier, as their are the one who provide you with the service of configuring the SIM card and Cellular:

My phone keeps saying cellular data unavailable.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.