Pages version for OS Mojave (10.14.6)

Hi. I have just installed the Mojave OS (10.14.6 ) on my Macbook pro (2012). I would like to install the Pages app compatible with this OS. Is it possible. and if yes, how to do it ?

p.s. I do not have any Time machine backups.

Thank you in advance

MacBook Pro 15″, macOS 10.14

Posted on Sep 17, 2023 2:04 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 17, 2023 2:11 PM

If you never installed Pages from the Mac App Store since Oct 2013, then there is no means to get Pages compatible with macOS Mojave now. You will either need to use Pages for iCloud, or another word processing product that is compatible with Mojave.

Contrary to the first paragraph, if you did install Pages from the Mac App Store with your Apple ID since Oct 2013, then launch the Mac App Store on Mojave and sign in with that same Apple ID. Press cmd+0 (zero) in the Mac App Store to open the Purchases panel and if Pages is shown there, select it and do not click Cancel to any dialog that may appear afterward. This should get you the last compatible version of Pages for Mojave 10.14.6.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 17, 2023 2:11 PM in response to Irina V.

If you never installed Pages from the Mac App Store since Oct 2013, then there is no means to get Pages compatible with macOS Mojave now. You will either need to use Pages for iCloud, or another word processing product that is compatible with Mojave.

Contrary to the first paragraph, if you did install Pages from the Mac App Store with your Apple ID since Oct 2013, then launch the Mac App Store on Mojave and sign in with that same Apple ID. Press cmd+0 (zero) in the Mac App Store to open the Purchases panel and if Pages is shown there, select it and do not click Cancel to any dialog that may appear afterward. This should get you the last compatible version of Pages for Mojave 10.14.6.

Pages version for OS Mojave (10.14.6)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.