You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Where can i download Apple Mobile Device USB driver deja vuj

went thru the recommended docs, for when the driver is not even showing under 'usb controllers', suggests different port / cable (no help) different computer (really?) then contact support.

support was of zero help.

iPhone 11, iOS 16

Posted on Sep 18, 2023 6:48 AM

8 replies

Sep 18, 2023 1:02 PM in response to KiltedTim

theoretically. people having trouble resort to the documents provided and when they don't work and chat with support doesn't help they come here for help. when the diagnostic routine says "no usb controller found" you realize that a device is not shown in the device manager that is expected to be there. I have done this first thru windows store and then after bare metal rollback thru the windows .exe installer.

been thru the help docs, been thru customer support chat, still no viable answer. i would not dream of wasting anyone's time here if I had not exhausted all the resource provided by apple

Where can i download Apple Mobile Device USB driver deja vuj

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.