I cant access my apple id and i need to get in because my phone number and email address is different so i cant use the 2 step verification

First I went to the reset password page and filled it in and it told me do the two step verification and my phone number change so i went two the loged in it work but it said Your Appleid has been locked for security reasons heres a picture

Please any one who knows how to fix this please respond thank you

-sincearly Adrian

Posted on Sep 18, 2023 7:15 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 18, 2023 9:21 AM

If a message says your Apple ID is locked or disabled "for security reasons"", the document If your Apple ID is locked or disabled - Apple Support directs you to reset your password as outlined in this article ➞ If you forgot your Apple ID password - Apple Support

If you use two-factor authentication and can’t sign in or reset your password, you can regain access after an account recovery waiting period, as outlined in this document: How to use account recovery when you can’t reset your Apple ID password - Apple Support

Did you try clicking "Unlock Account"?

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 18, 2023 9:21 AM in response to Sabernoir99

If a message says your Apple ID is locked or disabled "for security reasons"", the document If your Apple ID is locked or disabled - Apple Support directs you to reset your password as outlined in this article ➞ If you forgot your Apple ID password - Apple Support

If you use two-factor authentication and can’t sign in or reset your password, you can regain access after an account recovery waiting period, as outlined in this document: How to use account recovery when you can’t reset your Apple ID password - Apple Support

Did you try clicking "Unlock Account"?

I cant access my apple id and i need to get in because my phone number and email address is different so i cant use the 2 step verification

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.