You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes Voice Music

Today while asking Siri directions, a song began playing. I suspect she thought I asked to sign up for something new to me. I am trying to figure out how to prevent a subscription from beginning a 7 day trail. I have not tapped to begin iTunes Voice. Apparently I need to wait it out. However, I didn’t subscribe or inquire about the trail. Unable to cancel and hopefully, I will see no charges for something I never asked for and Apple does not charge. Perhaps in the future but times are hard and not able to participate. Siri has a difficult time understanding my different tone of voice than many others. Please, no subscribing at this time or payment Deducted —Thank you Apple support -ep

iPhone 14, iOS 16

Posted on Sep 18, 2023 8:38 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 18, 2023 10:35 PM

See Listen to music with Apple Music Voice on iPhone – Apple Support (AU)

It will not renew after 7 days.

1 reply

iTunes Voice Music

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.