Money was withdrawn for card confirmation

Hello, today I decided to update the application, they asked me to update my card, I updated it, but they charged me $20, although I didn’t buy anything. I ask for my money back because I didn't buy anything.

iPhone 13, iOS 16

Posted on Sep 19, 2023 4:08 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 19, 2023 5:57 AM

If the money was debited to check the card, it will be returned, but it is better to look at your purchases and subscriptions in the app store, whether it was sometimes an accidental purchase, in order to cancel it in time.

1. Log in to reportaproblem.apple.com.
  2. Click "I'd like to" and then select "Request a refund".
  3. Select the reason for the refund, and then click "Next".
  4. Select a program, subscription, or other item, and then click Submit. If the funds have been charged for a subscription that you no longer need, you can also cancel it.

6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 19, 2023 5:57 AM in response to Florov

If the money was debited to check the card, it will be returned, but it is better to look at your purchases and subscriptions in the app store, whether it was sometimes an accidental purchase, in order to cancel it in time.

1. Log in to reportaproblem.apple.com.
  2. Click "I'd like to" and then select "Request a refund".
  3. Select the reason for the refund, and then click "Next".
  4. Select a program, subscription, or other item, and then click Submit. If the funds have been charged for a subscription that you no longer need, you can also cancel it.

Sep 19, 2023 7:47 AM in response to Florov

This support article is Recommended by Apple as the preferred* resource for identifying payments you may see on a bill.

If you see 'apple.com/bill' on your billing statement - Apple Support

"If you checked https://reportaproblem.apple.com and your emailed receipts and you're still not sure why you were charged, contact Apple Support" using this link --> https://getsupport.apple.com/?caller=ikb&PGF=PGF51002&category_id=SC0060&symptom_id=21084

______

* I have a payment of $2.99 per month what … - Apple Community

Money was withdrawn for card confirmation

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.