Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

iOs 17 changed Hebrew font to worse after since the iPhone came out

The new iOS 17 released yesterday changed the Hebrew font since the iPhone came out, and it’s awful, the font used till now was so perfect that I preferred iOS than Android, it was more smaller better shaped organized, this new one is bad shaped blown up and looks inferior to the font till now, Why on earth did he who changed it? Whyyyy brake something that was so good and perfect?????

This is a sample of the Hebrew font till now for the iPhone for about 16 years since the first iPhone was released.

And this is the new font from iOS 17 release yesterday:

It’s a different font, bigger and spread out and too thin. This new font is in the entire iOS system and apps like telegram, WhatsApp, the settings, push notifications etc.

[Edited by Moderator]

Posted on Sep 19, 2023 5:29 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 19, 2023 4:15 PM

Others have also posted complaints. To make sure apple sees them, use

hhttp://www.apple.com/feedback

4 replies

Sep 24, 2023 8:32 AM in response to ronen fox

Choose iOS 16 in the dropdown, but make sure to reference iOS 17 in your comments.

Also, you have posted a photo with personal information in it. I believe it may be your phone number. This is a user to user only forum and posting anything with personal information on a public forum is not good. I have asked the forum hosts to remove the photo with your phone number to protect you.

iOs 17 changed Hebrew font to worse after since the iPhone came out

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.