how to log onto apple tv with no iphone

I got kicked out of my new Apple TV and seem to have no way to log in because i don't have an iphone.

I did all of the following at appleid.apple.com:

- Confirm the email address by responding to the confirmation message

- Enter your legal name, address, country, DoB

- Enter a payment method for optional future expenses. Subscriptions (like Apple TV+), even free trial periods, require a payment method up front for the time after the trial.

I tried downloading itunes on my PC and signing in with my apple ID.

I'm unclear on what to do next.

Apple TV 4K, tvOS 16

Posted on Sep 20, 2023 8:49 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 20, 2023 11:27 PM

An iPhone is not a requirement for using the Apple TV box. You can sign in and out using the bundled Siri remote without needing other Apple devices.

I got kicked out of my new Apple TV and seem to have no way to log in

Did you get an error message? What did it say exactly?

If there is something off/wrong/missing about you account that you can’t find or resolve yourself, then you best call on the assistance of the Apple Support staff, as they can look up account details, which none here can. Contact Apple for support and service (phone numbers) or start your support request online (chat/​email/​callback).

Similar questions

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 20, 2023 11:27 PM in response to dumbeezy

An iPhone is not a requirement for using the Apple TV box. You can sign in and out using the bundled Siri remote without needing other Apple devices.

I got kicked out of my new Apple TV and seem to have no way to log in

Did you get an error message? What did it say exactly?

If there is something off/wrong/missing about you account that you can’t find or resolve yourself, then you best call on the assistance of the Apple Support staff, as they can look up account details, which none here can. Contact Apple for support and service (phone numbers) or start your support request online (chat/​email/​callback).

how to log onto apple tv with no iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.