Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

I need to reactivate my App Store

my appstore account was deactivated, after my mother asked for a refund on the card I used to make purchases and subscriptions, I need to reactivate my appstore to be able to pay for everything again

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 13 Pro Max, iOS 16

Posted on Sep 21, 2023 12:44 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 21, 2023 12:47 PM

Hello,

With reference to the support article If a message says 'Your account has been disabled in the App Store and iTunes' - Apple Support , you must contact Apple for help if you see that message or one saying "You cannot login because your account has been locked". This is not something you can fix yourself.

Use this link provided by Apple to be taken directly to the people at Apple helping with this ➞ https://getsupport.apple.com/?caller=kbase&PGF=PGF63005&category_id=SC0245&symptom_id=23362

or for telephone contacts refer to: Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

You can also use the general support link at Official Apple Support but frankly it will be a lot faster and easier to just use the direct link above since spending 5 minutes poking around the general support pages will likely end up at the same place.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 21, 2023 12:47 PM in response to werikson007

Hello,

With reference to the support article If a message says 'Your account has been disabled in the App Store and iTunes' - Apple Support , you must contact Apple for help if you see that message or one saying "You cannot login because your account has been locked". This is not something you can fix yourself.

Use this link provided by Apple to be taken directly to the people at Apple helping with this ➞ https://getsupport.apple.com/?caller=kbase&PGF=PGF63005&category_id=SC0245&symptom_id=23362

or for telephone contacts refer to: Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

You can also use the general support link at Official Apple Support but frankly it will be a lot faster and easier to just use the direct link above since spending 5 minutes poking around the general support pages will likely end up at the same place.

Sep 27, 2023 9:54 AM in response to werikson007

1. Unlock your device and go to the home screen.
  2. Find and open the "Settings" app (it looks like a gear icon).
  3. Scroll down and tap on "iTunes & App Store."
  4. You may need to sign in with your Apple ID and password.
  5. Once signed in, toggle on the options for "App Store" and "iTunes & App Store" if they are turned off.

[Edited by Moderator]

I need to reactivate my App Store

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.