Where are other phones signed in with my Apple ID

My phone is always getting hacked

I believe it’s someone I know

how can I tell where else and when someone else is signed into my Apple ID?

Posted on Sep 22, 2023 2:09 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 22, 2023 2:14 PM

Contact legal advice, local victims assistance organization, or police, as ongoing issues are usually either civil or criminal matters.

If you haven't already had the following guide or similar referenced, and have not already used Safety Check and the provided checklists, then start there: Personal Safety User Guide - Apple Support

There's a PDF of that guide available at the bottom of that same web page.

But if this is ongoing, and if you've already worked to secure your environment, and as you suspect you know the culprit, again, get legal assistance.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 22, 2023 2:14 PM in response to Veezy29

Contact legal advice, local victims assistance organization, or police, as ongoing issues are usually either civil or criminal matters.

If you haven't already had the following guide or similar referenced, and have not already used Safety Check and the provided checklists, then start there: Personal Safety User Guide - Apple Support

There's a PDF of that guide available at the bottom of that same web page.

But if this is ongoing, and if you've already worked to secure your environment, and as you suspect you know the culprit, again, get legal assistance.

Where are other phones signed in with my Apple ID

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.