my mac book pro wifi is not connecting with my school's wifi but connecting with my phone and home's wifi. Please guide and help

My MacBookPro is not connecting at my work's wifi network despite typing correct password but it is connecting to all other wifi networks, what could be the issue and how can I resolve it because at work I need to have my laptop ready for all tasks.

Posted on Sep 24, 2023 3:37 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 24, 2023 7:01 AM

muzairpk wrote:

My MacBookPro is not connecting at my work's wifi network despite typing correct password but it is connecting to all other wifi networks, what could be the issue and how can I resolve it because at work I need to have my laptop ready for all tasks.

I would consult your work IT department for assistance if you are having issues with their Network.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 24, 2023 7:01 AM in response to muzairpk

muzairpk wrote:

I would consult your work IT department for assistance if you are having issues with their Network.

my mac book pro wifi is not connecting with my school's wifi but connecting with my phone and home's wifi. Please guide and help

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.