Iphone Display issues

I had recently updated my Iphone 13 to the latest version of ios16.6.1 and while restarting my screen got multi color strips.

These color strips are not going even though force restarting my phone.

I had contacted apple support, they told me it is hardware issue and I should go for a paid service.

It is not a hardware issue, their software updates contains bugs which causes hardware failure and display problems.

Many people are facing this same issue and the company is not doing anything.

There is no hardware damage to the iphone.

These ios updates are getting very serious.

iPhone 13, iOS 17

Posted on Sep 24, 2023 5:00 AM

3 replies

Sep 24, 2023 5:11 AM in response to Rahul_Hongekar

I don't understand why your iPhone 13 is upgraded only to iOS 16.6.1 when iOS 17 is available and would be the better option. Please try checking again for software updates, and if it offers iOS 17 then Go For It, You have nothing to lose!

As far as hardware failures are concerned, IF it is a hardware issue (I'm not convinced) your photo of the display seems to suggest it would be display or cable rather than the lower level rendering which drives the display. If the iPhone is usable you should be able to make a screen shot, then send the picture (email? Airdrop?) to another device where it can be viewed on a different display. If the anomaly remains in the screenshot it is the rendering engine (probably software). If the screenshot looks correct the problem is likely to be in the display and cable to the logic board.

Iphone Display issues

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.