📢 Newsroom Update

The iPhone 16 and iPhone 16 Pro lineups, Apple Watch Series 10, the new black titanium Apple Watch Ultra 2, AirPods 4, and new colors for AirPods Max are now available! Learn more >

You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my apple watch say no connection for cellur use

I pay the extra fee for cellura service on my iwatch, but it

s not working

Apple Watch SE, watchOS 10

Posted on Sep 24, 2023 5:18 AM

2 replies

Sep 24, 2023 5:34 AM in response to joceyclare

Please explain what you see to make you think it is not working.

In your iPhone's Watch app go to My Watch > Mobile (or Cellular) Service and tap to select. The top entry just below the title bar should show the name of your cellular provider.

On your Apple Watch, press the Side Button to open Control Center and look for the cellular button (usually the top left button on the screen).

See pictures in

Set up cellular on Apple Watch - Apple Support

If it is dark then cellular is not available or enabled (call the cellular provider)

If the cellular button has a white background then cellular is enabled an available, but not in use because the watch prefers to route through your iPhone.

If the cellular button has a green background your watch is using the cellular service

Hit Send too soon. Adding:

Tap the Cellular button and check the settings in the page which will open.

my apple watch say no connection for cellur use

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.