Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

iPhone can't connect to Wi-Fi

I have been trying to connect my Wi-Fi to my phone and it has not been working. It’s not the Wi-Fi it’s the phone can you help me

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 7, iOS 15

Posted on Sep 24, 2023 10:01 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 24, 2023 3:10 PM

How exactly did you determine that the fault is with your iPhone and not with your Wi-Fi? Have you tried all the suggestions in the link above your post? In order to help, we need more information including the following:

• Offer as many details as possible about the problem. What steps did you take to try to connect? What happened? 
  • Did your device show an error message? Did it include instructions? If so, what was the message and did you follow their directions? 
  • List any trouble shooting steps you have already tried.

Finally, the link above your post mentions this:

• If you're connected to a Wi-Fi network but you can’t get online, try to use your Wi-Fi network on other devices. If you can't get online using your other devices, there might be a service outage. Call your cable company or internet provider for help.
  • Try connecting to a Wi-Fi network in a different location. If your device can connect, you need to get help with your Wi-Fi network. If your device can't connect to any Wi-Fi networks, contact Apple.
  • Update your Wi-Fi router with the latest firmware and make sure that the router supports your Apple product. For more information, contact the router's manufacturer.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 24, 2023 3:10 PM in response to dayshawnna176

How exactly did you determine that the fault is with your iPhone and not with your Wi-Fi? Have you tried all the suggestions in the link above your post? In order to help, we need more information including the following:

• Offer as many details as possible about the problem. What steps did you take to try to connect? What happened? 
  • Did your device show an error message? Did it include instructions? If so, what was the message and did you follow their directions? 
  • List any trouble shooting steps you have already tried.

Finally, the link above your post mentions this:

• If you're connected to a Wi-Fi network but you can’t get online, try to use your Wi-Fi network on other devices. If you can't get online using your other devices, there might be a service outage. Call your cable company or internet provider for help.
  • Try connecting to a Wi-Fi network in a different location. If your device can connect, you need to get help with your Wi-Fi network. If your device can't connect to any Wi-Fi networks, contact Apple.
  • Update your Wi-Fi router with the latest firmware and make sure that the router supports your Apple product. For more information, contact the router's manufacturer.

iPhone can't connect to Wi-Fi

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.