transfer iphone call history to android

I need to transfer the call logs/history from an iPhone 6s to a Samsung Galaxy S10. I've tried Smart Switch from Samsung and while it did transfer the SMS in full it does NOT offer call logs. Yes, I've searched third party vendors, yes many(most) claim they can but they don't...why is this such a challenge?

Its not that it a 6s, so far no iPhones seem to be capable of that. I mean if someone is switching over to the dark side (actually I'm not - its for an anti- robocaller lawsuit project) can anyone explain how to accomplish this!?!?!?!?

If its possible to transfer to a different Andriod (not the Galaxy S10 let me know I'll buy that instead!!)

Earlier iPhone models

Posted on Sep 24, 2023 7:26 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 24, 2023 11:56 PM

OK well turns out I found one - woo, whoo!!!!!

Hopefully I saved a bunch of folks hours of wasted time, this is the only one that DOES transfer call logs ....and they don't even claim it until you deep dive the site!! I almost missed it!!

My quest is over and it confirmed/proved an issue I thought was true, but couldn't prove until now.

Yes, the full complete data featured in an iPhone call log gets stripped out by Android, I had seen Android logs before and wondered WTF?!?!? Is it showing only a state name?? So it's not just that it strips out imported from iOS log data it is an Android "feature" on native call data too!! Bwahahaha

In my sample only 1 call retained the full CID Location data!!

It was well worth $29 to prove my point (and save others the search for a LEGIT value transfer option) ;-)

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 24, 2023 11:56 PM in response to rich56kk

OK well turns out I found one - woo, whoo!!!!!

Hopefully I saved a bunch of folks hours of wasted time, this is the only one that DOES transfer call logs ....and they don't even claim it until you deep dive the site!! I almost missed it!!

My quest is over and it confirmed/proved an issue I thought was true, but couldn't prove until now.

Yes, the full complete data featured in an iPhone call log gets stripped out by Android, I had seen Android logs before and wondered WTF?!?!? Is it showing only a state name?? So it's not just that it strips out imported from iOS log data it is an Android "feature" on native call data too!! Bwahahaha

In my sample only 1 call retained the full CID Location data!!

It was well worth $29 to prove my point (and save others the search for a LEGIT value transfer option) ;-)

transfer iphone call history to android

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.