iPhone silicone case constantly peeling off

Apple has changed my silicone case twice but the defective product keeps on peeling off. I’ve never dropped my phone or placed it a holder. I usually grab phone from the sides but it’s always the corners, top and bottom sides that crack and peel off. Very deceiving apple product sold twice the price of other more durable cases. Recently I asked again to exchange my defective products. Assistance billed me 70€ for a 59€ case. Three 1h calls later I’m still asking for apple to honor France’s 2 year warranty and to get my refund. Very deceiving and painful experience which seems to be happening more frequently.

iPhone 13 Pro, iOS 17

Posted on Sep 25, 2023 1:49 PM

2 replies

Apr 26, 2024 9:17 AM in response to sebpetit

The silicon cases are not fit for purpose. I’ve had 2, my wife has had 1. We look after our gear, the phones have never been dropped etc. All 3 cases have peeled. They always start from the bottom corner and then unpeel across the back.

If they were £5 each I wouldn’t care, but we’ve wasted over £100 on these all told. No more. A £10 case from Tesco has lasted 6 months longer than my Apple case already…..

Save your money!

iPhone silicone case constantly peeling off

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.