Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

I had on an automatic iPad software update and now my online banking won’t work. How do I fix this

I get a message from my online bank stating the browser might block third party cookies, cookie tracking or cross-site tracking. It states to make sure cookies are not blocked and cross-site tracking is enabled

iPad Pro, iPadOS 16

Posted on Sep 25, 2023 6:55 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 26, 2023 7:29 AM

Preventing Cross-Site Tracking is one of several Safari features designed to protect your privacy. If you really want to turn it off though, you can do that through Settings > Safari, under Privacy and Security.

To learn how Safari is designed to protect your privacy I advocate reading Apple's Safari Privacy Overview.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 26, 2023 7:29 AM in response to Doctorgrandpappy

Preventing Cross-Site Tracking is one of several Safari features designed to protect your privacy. If you really want to turn it off though, you can do that through Settings > Safari, under Privacy and Security.

To learn how Safari is designed to protect your privacy I advocate reading Apple's Safari Privacy Overview.

I had on an automatic iPad software update and now my online banking won’t work. How do I fix this

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.