My apps not working correctly after iOS 17 update

All my apps are not working correctly since I updated my iPhone to the newest iOS 17.0.1 update. They were working perfectly at first now my Facebook is all black with white writing if I click on a photo or video you can’t see anything.y TikTok app it opens but you can’t see anything on the videos except outlines. That just some of my problems with a couple of my apps. All my apps are having problems and I don’t know how to fix it. I don’t like the new update right now because it’s messing with my apps.

iPhone 13 Pro, iOS 17

Posted on Sep 25, 2023 8:20 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 7, 2023 10:07 AM

I’m having the same problems on my iPhone 12, with version 17.1.2 and one solution provided to reinstall apps is crazy, ridiculous and time consuming. Sounds like Apple needs a fix to their last two fixes/updates.

Any other ideas out there?

8 replies

Sep 25, 2023 8:23 PM in response to FFA_swimchick

Try and Force Restart your iPhone EXACTLY as shown below and see whether that resolves the issue:

• Press and quickly release Volume UP button
  • Press and quickly release Volume DOWN button
  • Press and Hold the SIDE button until an Apple logo appears and then release the Side button (Can take up to 20 seconds. (DO NOT release Side Button when invited to Slide Power OFF). 

Axel F.

Sep 25, 2023 9:04 PM in response to FFA_swimchick

FFA_swimchick Said:

"My apps not working correctly after iOS 17 update: That just some of my problems with a couple of my apps. All my apps are having problems and I don’t know how to fix it. I don’t like the new update right now because it’s messing with my apps."

-------

Reinstall the Apps:

You should reinstall the apps, and then add them back. IMPORTANT: Be certain to back up your iPhone prior to doing so, that way, you can have something to restore your iPhone from, should anything go wrong afterwards.

My apps not working correctly after iOS 17 update

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.