notification sounds

i am getting different notification sounds from what i selected on my iphone

iPhone 12, iOS 17

Posted on Sep 25, 2023 10:17 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 25, 2023 10:33 PM

dhafer_ Said:

"notification sounds: i am getting different notification sounds from what i selected on my iPhone"

-------

Troubleshooting Different Notification sounds:

Getting Different Notification Sounds:

Seems normal to me, when using different apps, and when assigned to different settings. Are you expecting them to all be the same? Go here: Change Notification Settings on iPhone - Apple Support

If after the update...

Report this to Apple

Do your Part: Provide Apple with feedback on this, letting them know about this issue.  Apple may not get back to you directly, but the more feedback they receive on this, the more they will know what is occurring, and what bug fixes to include in updates to come.

1. Go Here: Feedback - iPhone - Apple
  2. Select: "Bug Report" for the "Feedback Type"
  3. Comment: that this all began after installing an update. Include the URL of this thread
  4. Proceed from there as necessary
1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 25, 2023 10:33 PM in response to dhafer_

dhafer_ Said:

"notification sounds: i am getting different notification sounds from what i selected on my iPhone"

-------

Troubleshooting Different Notification sounds:

Getting Different Notification Sounds:

Seems normal to me, when using different apps, and when assigned to different settings. Are you expecting them to all be the same? Go here: Change Notification Settings on iPhone - Apple Support

If after the update...

Report this to Apple

Do your Part: Provide Apple with feedback on this, letting them know about this issue.  Apple may not get back to you directly, but the more feedback they receive on this, the more they will know what is occurring, and what bug fixes to include in updates to come.

1. Go Here: Feedback - iPhone - Apple
  2. Select: "Bug Report" for the "Feedback Type"
  3. Comment: that this all began after installing an update. Include the URL of this thread
  4. Proceed from there as necessary

notification sounds

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.