I updated my MacOS to Ventura, and when the app is blocked I don't see a message in "privacy and security" that enable me to allow it.

I updated my MacOS to Ventura, and when the app is blocked I don't see a message in "privacy and security" that enable me to allow it.

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 13.5

Posted on Sep 26, 2023 12:38 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 26, 2023 2:32 AM

If this really an application and not some extension, then there is no "allow" in System Settings.

Instead, if you really trust that application: instead of double-clicking, control-click it in the Finder, and choose Open. You should get a similar alert, except that this one also has a button "Open". Click it.

After you do this just once, you should be able to launch the application normally.

What is the application, by the way?

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 26, 2023 2:32 AM in response to lalala9791

If this really an application and not some extension, then there is no "allow" in System Settings.

Instead, if you really trust that application: instead of double-clicking, control-click it in the Finder, and choose Open. You should get a similar alert, except that this one also has a button "Open". Click it.

After you do this just once, you should be able to launch the application normally.

What is the application, by the way?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.