How to connect an Apple Watch ⌚️ that is connected to another iCloud account

I bought an old Apple Watch from a. Friend and is try to contact it to my phone but it’s saying it might be connected to a phone already but the person does not remember there iCloud information that this watch is connected to

Apple Watch SE, watchOS 9

Posted on Sep 26, 2023 12:22 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 26, 2023 1:21 PM

sederrick212 wrote:

I bought an old Apple Watch from a. Friend and is try to contact it to my phone but it’s saying it might be connected to a phone already but the person does not remember there iCloud information that this watch is connected to

then return the watch and get your money back, if said friend doesn't know his information to remove the icloud lock.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 26, 2023 1:21 PM in response to sederrick212

sederrick212 wrote:

then return the watch and get your money back, if said friend doesn't know his information to remove the icloud lock.

How to connect an Apple Watch ⌚️ that is connected to another iCloud account

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.