Apple Intelligence is now available on iPhone, iPad, and Mac!

You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Fitness Monthly challenge

After upgrading to iOS 17, where do I find the uncompleted monthly challenge for this month (September 2023) in Fitness? Under monthly challenges, it only shows the badges I have completed in the past.

iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 14

Posted on Sep 27, 2023 8:11 PM

2 replies

Apr 23, 2024 5:17 PM in response to ezmoji

The monthly challenge is no longer showing up. This isn’t an issue of it being there then not being there I’m simply no longer getting a monthly challenge. There is no in progress challenge for the month in go for it or the monthly grouping. My last completed challenge was in December…. I’ve been wearing my watch religiously since March and didn’t get a challenge for April but I got the earth day challenge…. No challenges were given for January February or March either. Thought maybe because I wasn’t wearing my watch as often but clearly other people are having the same problem but everyone thinks we’re talking about losing progress for a challenge, WE’RE NOT. We have tried turning off our watches and our phones. All settings are on in the watch app we have opened every menu in fitness but there IS NO MONTHLY CHALLENGE…. If Apple could fix this that would be great thanks.

Oct 15, 2023 8:12 AM in response to ezmoji

It’s more hidden now. I found it two ways: go to Awards at the bottom of the home page and select “show more,” then choose “show all” under “go for it” and it should be somewhere among those awards; the second way is to go to Awards at the bottom of the home page and select “show more,” then scroll down and choose “show all” under “monthly challenges”…it should show up there. I don’t know why they made it harder to find and why it’s just not under Awards on the home page like it used to be…

Fitness Monthly challenge

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.