lost mode pending and erase pending mean?

my iphone has been stolen, so i try to activate lost mode and it said pending. after that, to proctect my data, i use erase and my find my apps said erase pending too, what i want to know. is that possible my apple id in my lost phone has been removed? or my stolen phone just go offline and waiting to go online to activate lost mode and erase? thanks

iPhone X, iOS 15

Posted on Sep 28, 2023 6:41 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 28, 2023 9:20 AM

tigosh wrote:

my iphone has been stolen, so i try to activate lost mode and it said pending. after that, to proctect my data, i use erase and my find my apps said erase pending too, what i want to know. is that possible my apple id in my lost phone has been removed? or my stolen phone just go offline and waiting to go online to activate lost mode and erase? thanks

It's the latter, if and when it connects the prompts will go through. Find your lost iPhone or iPad with Find My - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 28, 2023 9:20 AM in response to tigosh

tigosh wrote:

It's the latter, if and when it connects the prompts will go through. Find your lost iPhone or iPad with Find My - Apple Support

lost mode pending and erase pending mean?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.