WatchOS 10 User Guide-Comprehensive app redesigns for more information at a glance.

When might we expect a Apple Watch User Guide for WatchOS 10?

Considering the effort that must have gone into "app redesigns", I would like to see information regarding how to interpret the visual information that is presented on the display.

Also, what is Smart Stack and what kind of control does a user have regarding its content?

In addition, in prior OSs pressing the crown would reveal the app list and the last app that was accessed. This is no longer true, as the app list always starts at the top & alphabetically. The user then needs to scroll to the desired app. Perhaps there could be a default app setting.

Apple Watch Series 8

Posted on Sep 28, 2023 7:09 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 28, 2023 3:11 PM

LogicalAnalysisandDiagnostics wrote:
When might we expect a Apple Watch User Guide for WatchOS 10?

Please refer to Apple Watch User Guide - Apple Support.

3 replies

Sep 28, 2023 5:35 PM in response to Ferd II

Thanks for the resource link. I had not been able to find this information at Apple Support or in the Apple Book Store User Guide series, only information for WatchOS 9 & prior. Even a chat session with Apple Support did not provide the solution. Now I will download and digest the WatchOS 10 User Guide to see if I can find answers about features such as Control Center & Smart Stack on my Watch. I hope that reading the guide will help me understand the new and older features & navigation in WatchOS 10.

WatchOS 10 User Guide-Comprehensive app redesigns for more information at a glance.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.