Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Lost Word document, help

Hiya community, I have just finished a Eulogy expecting it to be saved as normal save processes followed during work being created, I've shut the job down and now cannot found this four document only the original two page draft doc, any ideas on how I can find this 'lost' document. App V 16.77.1

MacBook Air 13″, 13.5

Posted on Sep 28, 2023 9:15 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 28, 2023 9:20 AM

Hicksy130 wrote:

Hiya community, I have just finished a Eulogy expecting it to be saved as normal save processes followed during work being created, I've shut the job down and now cannot found this four document only the original two page draft doc, any ideas on how I can find this 'lost' document. App V 16.77.1

If you did not save the document then it is gone. If you did save the document, where did you save it to? Try opening Word and clicking on Recent Files.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 28, 2023 9:20 AM in response to Hicksy130

Hicksy130 wrote:

If you did not save the document then it is gone. If you did save the document, where did you save it to? Try opening Word and clicking on Recent Files.

Lost Word document, help

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.