Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

MacBook pro 13 2019 i cant use MacOs Utilities

I tried to enter recovery mode to reinstall the OS. But when I am in, is loding about 2 seconds on the loading tab where is writing disk scanning or something like that after that it restarts and enters normal mode.

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/EIPxyU9KZmI

Posted on Sep 28, 2023 11:27 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 29, 2023 8:39 PM

Try a firmware "Revive" to see if it helps. Theoretically a "Revive" will not destroy the data, but I would first make sure you have a good backup just to be safe.

Revive or restore an Intel-based Mac using Apple Configurator - Apple Support

Make sure you disconnect all external devices in case one of them is causing a problem.

See if you can run the Apple Diagnostics to see if they detect any hardware issues. Unfortunately the diagnostics don't detect many hardware issues.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 29, 2023 8:39 PM in response to RAGALIK

Try a firmware "Revive" to see if it helps. Theoretically a "Revive" will not destroy the data, but I would first make sure you have a good backup just to be safe.

Revive or restore an Intel-based Mac using Apple Configurator - Apple Support

Make sure you disconnect all external devices in case one of them is causing a problem.

See if you can run the Apple Diagnostics to see if they detect any hardware issues. Unfortunately the diagnostics don't detect many hardware issues.

MacBook pro 13 2019 i cant use MacOs Utilities

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.