Are damages on my studio beats covered?

One of my studio beats was damage it doesn’t work anymore it’s still intact though.

Beats

Posted on Sep 28, 2023 4:11 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 28, 2023 11:13 PM

gigi_lysm said:

"Are damages on my studio beats covered?: One of my studio beats was damage it doesn’t work anymore it’s still intact though."

-------

Are these New, and Out-of-theBox?:

If it was damaged like this out-of-the-box, then see about doing a return or replacement. Contact Beats, if the seller will not return it.

Beats Contact Us Info:

Contact the manufacturer, and request assistance with finding a solution. Ask them for some tip on troubleshooting this, and ask if you can get a swapout. They make the product. So, they'd know an upfront answer.

Go Here: Product Help - BEATS SUPPORT - Beats

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 28, 2023 11:13 PM in response to gigi_lysm

gigi_lysm said:

"Are damages on my studio beats covered?: One of my studio beats was damage it doesn’t work anymore it’s still intact though."

-------

Are these New, and Out-of-theBox?:

If it was damaged like this out-of-the-box, then see about doing a return or replacement. Contact Beats, if the seller will not return it.

Beats Contact Us Info:

Contact the manufacturer, and request assistance with finding a solution. Ask them for some tip on troubleshooting this, and ask if you can get a swapout. They make the product. So, they'd know an upfront answer.

Go Here: Product Help - BEATS SUPPORT - Beats

Are damages on my studio beats covered?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.