Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

I can’t get into my iPhone its unavailable

Hello my phone has been unavailable for 2 hours and when it came back on I turned the phone off and back on and its unavailable again

Posted on Sep 28, 2023 7:12 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 28, 2023 7:24 PM

If you forgot the passcode on your iPhone, or your iPhone is disabled or unavailable -

Click on the link for instructions on how to reset your passcode without a computer if you have iOS 15.2 or higher.

If you see an iPhone or iPad unavailable message or Security Lockout screen - Apple Support

Click on the link for instructions on how to reset your passcode using a computer.

If you forgot your iPhone passcode - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 28, 2023 7:24 PM in response to NancyAlert

If you forgot the passcode on your iPhone, or your iPhone is disabled or unavailable -

Click on the link for instructions on how to reset your passcode without a computer if you have iOS 15.2 or higher.

If you see an iPhone or iPad unavailable message or Security Lockout screen - Apple Support

Click on the link for instructions on how to reset your passcode using a computer.

If you forgot your iPhone passcode - Apple Support

I can’t get into my iPhone its unavailable

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.