I’m unable to find “Add Cellular Plan” in my settings

I want to add eSIM on my iPhone 11 Pro but I’m unable the find the option of adding the cellular plan. Keep in my that before I used to use eSIM on my phone but deleted that and from that point onwards I’m failing to see the options. As you also see in the screenshot it is mentioned as ‘mobile service’ instead of cellular idk if it’s an ios17 thing. Also look at my network provider in settings ‘about’ Any suggestions are welcome.

[Edited by Moderator]

iPhone 11 Pro, iOS 17

Posted on Sep 28, 2023 10:06 PM

5 replies

Sep 29, 2023 2:34 AM in response to Prakyath

Prakyath Said:

"I’m unable to find 'Add Cellular Plan' in my settings: Any idea what does that mean, it’s showing though there is no eSIM installed."

-------

Thank you for the screenshot.

Rural Area and Device Conflicts:

You're in a a quite rural. So, you re device is not locked to your carrier. However, you have the services; they're just not available to you at the moment (likely due to no cell tower). There may be hardware or software conflicts. So, reset your network settings. If there is still no success, take this up with your Carrier.

Sep 28, 2023 10:33 PM in response to Prakyath

Prakyath Said:

"I’m unable to find 'Add Cellular Plan' in my settings: I want to add eSIM on my iPhone 11 Pro but I’m unable the find the option of adding the cellular plan. Keep in my that before I used to use eSIM on my phone but deleted that and from that point onwards I’m failing to see the options. As you also see in the screenshot it is mentioned as ‘mobile service’ instead of cellular idk if it’s an ios17 thing. Also look at my network provider in settings ‘about’ Any suggestions are welcome."

-------

Contact your Carrier:

To get this configured as it should be, contact your Carrier. They are the one who configures the eSIM card to what it show be.

I’m unable to find “Add Cellular Plan” in my settings

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.