Always on display

Just got the 15 pro, my always on display is on but my phone will just go to sleep. Kinda frustrated because I have it on always display for a reason. Anyone else having this issue?

Posted on Sep 29, 2023 2:33 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 29, 2023 2:36 PM

Hello. The display can turn off in some circumstances. This iPhone 14 Pro/iPhone 14 Pro Max support page (applies to iPhone 15 Pro/iPhone 15 Pro Max, too) may give you more information - Use Always-On display with your iPhone 14 Pro or iPhone 14 Pro Max - Apple Support

2 replies

Oct 27, 2023 3:16 AM in response to aeme288

I’m experiencing the same issues with my iPhone’s always-on display. I tried to set up everything according to the information on the Apple website. However, because I had some other issues with my phone, the technician from the Apple Store ended up wiping my phone and installing a fresh version of iOS (I have to mention that I had the latest version installed with all the updates prior to the intervention). Unfortunately, even after all of this, the always-on display is still not working as I expected, and the battery life has dramatically decreased. If I had known this beforehand, I would never have chosen to let them install a new iOS.

These phones are quite expensive, so we expect them to perform according to their price, but unfortunately, in my case, that’s not the reality.

Always on display

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.