recently purchased Apple TV from Apple Store online but not able to find this recent purchase in my account order history

recently purchased Apple TV from Apple Store online but I am not able to find this recent purchase in my account order history.

Posted on Sep 30, 2023 2:53 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 30, 2023 6:21 AM

Is this about the purchase or the streaming box, or the streaming service?

When asked for your email during checkout or earlier, did you enter your Apple ID account? Else the purchase may not be linked to this Apple ID account.

5 replies

Sep 30, 2023 4:11 PM in response to etsefam

sorry to say that your response has failed to address my question and surprised you do not seem to know the difference Apple TV as a device and the streaming service. What I am talking about is Apple TV device as a product not the streaming service.

Whenever you buy anything online from Apple store, you receive an invoice which is posted in your account history. However, for my recent purchase, I simply cannot find the invoice anywhere not even in my account history.

recently purchased Apple TV from Apple Store online but not able to find this recent purchase in my account order history

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.