Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

My apple gift card code is 14 instead of 18

I just purchased a $50.00 Apple card on 9/26/23 @13:26 AZ time. I peeled off the sticker on back to reveal the code! I noticed that the code is 14 instead of 16 codes. Can you please help?

Posted on Sep 30, 2023 7:55 AM

8 replies

Apr 27, 2024 11:20 AM in response to Promise0901

Please follow the steps in this Apple Support article. 

If you can't redeem your Apple Gift Card or App Store & iTunes Gift Card - Apple Support

If after reviewing the article, and following the directions in the article, you need additional assistance please follow the link below to contact official Apple Support. 

Contact Apple Gift Card Support

Apr 27, 2024 11:21 AM in response to Promise0901

Please follow the steps in this Apple Support article. 

If you can't redeem your Apple Gift Card or App Store & iTunes Gift Card - Apple Support

If after reviewing the article, and following the directions in the article, you need additional assistance please follow the link below to contact official Apple Support. 

Contact Apple Gift Card Support

Apr 28, 2024 6:05 AM in response to MSNmyBBz

An Apple Gift Card may be redeemed to your Apple ID Account for use in various Apple Stores. Please review the Apple Support article on redeeming Apple Gift Cards that I linked below.

How to redeem your Apple Gift Card or App Store & iTunes gift card - Apple Support

This article explains the order payment methods are charged when a purchase is made.

How apps, content, and subscriptions from Apple are billed - Apple Support

Some content is age restricted. You may need to add a payment method to your account as proof of age. This may be required even if the content is free.

Add a payment method to your Apple ID - Apple Support

My apple gift card code is 14 instead of 18

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.