Does icloud support the "people" album?

Does icloud support the "people" album? Or is that only available to see and manipulate on my actual iphone? When im on icloud photos i dont see the people albums that i have on my phone. Is there a way o see this? Or an easy way to select all photos from a person that has a people album to then send it to a "real" album. For example, i have people albums of my family members. Some of them contain thousands of photos, but so far the only way i can seem to share them is to click and drag on my phone which is very slow. I cant find a select all option to export to a new album i may create.

Posted on Sep 30, 2023 2:23 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 30, 2023 2:35 PM

There is no option to view the People album on iCloud.com but iCloud does support the People album in syncing. See the following from Use the People album in Photos on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

And when you have iCloud Photos turned on, the people you favorite or name stay up to date across your Apple devices.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 30, 2023 2:35 PM in response to thebu383

There is no option to view the People album on iCloud.com but iCloud does support the People album in syncing. See the following from Use the People album in Photos on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

And when you have iCloud Photos turned on, the people you favorite or name stay up to date across your Apple devices.

Does icloud support the "people" album?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.