Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Can I replace my old iPhone 14 Pro Max with 15 Pro Max?

I bought 14 Pro Max from Dubai Apple Store in May or June, now I want to replace it with 15 Pro Max. Bring the old, take the new.

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 13.4

Posted on Oct 1, 2023 5:12 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 1, 2023 5:44 AM

Just to be clear … As WheelieNik said, you can use your current iPhone as a trade in. This will reduce the amount you pay for the iPhone 15 Pro Max. And you can bring the 14 to the store and get immediate credit. And you can leave with the new phone as long as they have it in stock. But you will have to pay the difference. It will not be a direct trade.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 1, 2023 5:44 AM in response to sblprk

Just to be clear … As WheelieNik said, you can use your current iPhone as a trade in. This will reduce the amount you pay for the iPhone 15 Pro Max. And you can bring the 14 to the store and get immediate credit. And you can leave with the new phone as long as they have it in stock. But you will have to pay the difference. It will not be a direct trade.

Can I replace my old iPhone 14 Pro Max with 15 Pro Max?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.