Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Announcement

Introducing the iPad Pro with Apple M4 chip, the redesigned iPad Air in two sizes, and the all‑new Apple Pencil Pro. Watch the event >

Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

I received an email that I am APPLE OCTOBRE WINNER✔️ is this a scam

The email that it came from is noreply@apple.com and not sure if this is a scam or not.

iPhone 13 Pro Max

Posted on Oct 1, 2023 10:23 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 1, 2023 10:25 AM

Almost certainly a scam.

See >>> Recognize and avoid phishing messages, phony support calls, and other scams - Apple Support

If you are unsure of the source or provenance of any message or alert that claims to be from Apple, do not respond to, or engage with, the message. Certainly do not, under any circumstances, attempt to contact anyone using the contact details that may have been provided within the message itself. If you need to verify a message from Apple, make independent contact with Apple Support.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 1, 2023 10:25 AM in response to BubbaBun

Almost certainly a scam.

See >>> Recognize and avoid phishing messages, phony support calls, and other scams - Apple Support

If you are unsure of the source or provenance of any message or alert that claims to be from Apple, do not respond to, or engage with, the message. Certainly do not, under any circumstances, attempt to contact anyone using the contact details that may have been provided within the message itself. If you need to verify a message from Apple, make independent contact with Apple Support.

I received an email that I am APPLE OCTOBRE WINNER✔️ is this a scam

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.