Ventura Printing Issues - 13.4 - Canon imageCLASS & imageRUNNER

Hey all, I have some devices that are running MacOS 13.4 that are experiencing some issues with printing.

The print queue will get hung up and not actually print anything even though it says "Printing"

I have removed the driver and re-added the latest one multiple times. The issue resolves briefly & then resumes after a few documents are printed.

The devices experiencing issues are M2 Macs

Thanks so much ~

Posted on Oct 2, 2023 9:23 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 2, 2023 9:45 AM

mattyman1254 wrote:

Hey all, I have some devices that are running MacOS 13.4 that are experiencing some issues with printing.

The print queue will get hung up and not actually print anything even though it says "Printing"

I have removed the driver and re-added the latest one multiple times. The issue resolves briefly & then resumes after a few documents are printed.

Thanks so much ~

The current stable release of Ventura including bug fixes, security updates is macOS Ventura 13.6—I would start there.

Keep your Mac up to date - Apple Support

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 2, 2023 9:45 AM in response to mattyman1254

mattyman1254 wrote:

Thanks so much ~

The current stable release of Ventura including bug fixes, security updates is macOS Ventura 13.6—I would start there.

Ventura Printing Issues - 13.4 - Canon imageCLASS & imageRUNNER

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.