Airpods disconnecting from Mac problem

"AirPods disconnecting.: My AirPods keep disconnecting from my MacBook Pro after a few seconds, They are fine with my iPhone and other EarPods work ok with the MacBook Pro. It's just the AirPods that have the problem. I have tried resetting the bluetooth and restarting th MacBook Pro with no success. Any help would be much appreciated."

Posted on Oct 3, 2023 8:25 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 3, 2023 5:49 PM

Re: Airpods disconnecting from Mac problem

Apple support have articles online (links below) that may help trouble-shoot the problem:

You may want to check: Set up AirPods with your Mac and other Bluetooth devices - Apple Support

How to: Switch your AirPods to another device - Apple Support

What to do: If your AirPods or AirPods Pro won't connect - Apple Support

How to: Resolve Wi-Fi and Bluetooth issues caused by wireless interference - Apple Support

If needed: AirPods Support Website:

Find all the topics, resources, and contact options you need for your AirPods....

AirPods Support - Official Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 3, 2023 5:49 PM in response to roshan266

Re: Airpods disconnecting from Mac problem

Apple support have articles online (links below) that may help trouble-shoot the problem:

You may want to check: Set up AirPods with your Mac and other Bluetooth devices - Apple Support

How to: Switch your AirPods to another device - Apple Support

What to do: If your AirPods or AirPods Pro won't connect - Apple Support

How to: Resolve Wi-Fi and Bluetooth issues caused by wireless interference - Apple Support

If needed: AirPods Support Website:

Find all the topics, resources, and contact options you need for your AirPods....

AirPods Support - Official Apple Support

Airpods disconnecting from Mac problem

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.