I was charged 10.99 for a Apple bill but I have No subscriptions for 10.99

I was charged 10.99 from Applebill for a subscription that I do not currently have active. How do I get a refund to my card that I used on file. I updated my payment methods and was instantly charged.

iPhone 12, iOS 16

Posted on Oct 3, 2023 10:28 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 3, 2023 10:37 AM

Could you have owed Apple for something you purchased in the past, but didn't pay for?

Either way, we aren't Apple here. This is a user to user only forum. If you want to dispute a bill from Apple.com, you need to contact Apple directly.

You can use this link for help --> If you see 'apple.com/bill' on your billing statement - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 3, 2023 10:37 AM in response to katlyn143

Could you have owed Apple for something you purchased in the past, but didn't pay for?

Either way, we aren't Apple here. This is a user to user only forum. If you want to dispute a bill from Apple.com, you need to contact Apple directly.

You can use this link for help --> If you see 'apple.com/bill' on your billing statement - Apple Support

Oct 3, 2023 11:15 AM in response to katlyn143

I was charged 10.99 from Applebill for a subscription

Do you have Apple Music subscription?

If you have received an invoice from Apple, on every invoice from the Apple Store and/or iTunes Store always states what you have purchased (and/or concerns a subscription) and the amount.

Tap on Report a problem on the invoice.

Or try to ->  Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple.

Request a refund for apps or content you've bought from Apple – Apple Support (UK)

If you have requested a refund, you must wait until Apple has approved. Then you will receive a message from Apple.

Refunds are not guaranteed. For more information, see the Terms & Conditions.

I was charged 10.99 for a Apple bill but I have No subscriptions for 10.99

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.