UPS delivered empty iphone 15 pro max box.

Got my phone today, packaged was sealed however, when I opened it the iphone box had no shrink wrap on it and inside was just the charger cable, no phone! The courier or someone at the warehouse stole my phone.

Posted on Oct 3, 2023 1:41 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 3, 2023 1:51 PM

You should contact Apple Support to get this resolved: Contact - Official Apple Support

8 replies

Dec 1, 2023 4:39 PM in response to timdifferent

The will give you all the good answers ,but after bringing it to a higher level ,you will receive a mail , apple did there investigation and no longer take action .

So they're basically done with you .

received empty box for my iPhone 15 pro .

apple is done with you.

While they can absolutely trace the phone the moment it goes up in the air .

Dec 28, 2023 9:54 AM in response to Libras_Rage

I ordered an iPhone 15 Plus just before Christmas (in the UK) and the courier (DHL) first delivered it to the wrong address where there was no-one at home, so they took it back to the depot. They then tried to deliver it two days later but, as they were 'running late' they again took it back to the depot.

They finally delivered it a couple of days later but, when I opened it, there was no phone in the box, despite everything seeming to be sealed properly! I contacted Apple straight away (and sent them photos of the empty boxes and mail bag) and they told me that they would investigate and that I should also inform the police, which I did.

Three days later and Apple have just sent me an e-mail with the following terse message:

"We have completed our review with the carrier regarding your shipment, and confirmed that it was successfully delivered. As a result, we’re unable to provide a replacement or process a refund."

So, that's it. I am now paying for a phone that I do not have!

I just feel as if I have been a victim twice over here: first by whoever stole my phone and second by Apple for washing their hands of the whole thing.

However, I will pursue this further by going back to the police and, hopefully, they will follow this up for me because I am certainly not going to give up on this!

Dec 28, 2023 9:58 AM in response to Thoscar

Same happened to me ,and Apple is done with you , loyalty and amount of apple products bought, doesn't matter to them at all .

They're stone cold ,letting you drown and lose your money ,because for 100% they can trace the phone the moment it's going on air .

But they refuse to help in any way.

And they know a lot of phones /apple products are being stolen lately .

I really hope you're having more succes with this , please keep in tough and share the outcome .

UPS delivered empty iphone 15 pro max box.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.