Related Article: Track your sleep on Apple Watch and use Sleep on iPhone

I don’t have the sleep app on my Apple Watch. How can I add it to my watch to track my sleep?

I have tried to set up sleep tracker on my Apple Watch but nowhere on my watch is the sleep app. The directions say open the sleep app on your watch but it doesn’t exist. I have searched the App Store from my watch for the Apple sleep app and I doesn’t appear as an option. How do I instal the Apple sleep app onto my watch for the new sleep tracking? Series 4 IOS 10.

Apple Watch Series 4, watchOS 10

Posted on Oct 3, 2023 11:15 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 3, 2023 11:22 PM

There is not specific application for sleep tracking on the Apple Watch to install, To track your sleep navigate to the clock on your iOS device, setup a bedtime alarm, then make sure your Apple Watch is sufficiently charged, not on low power mode, and unlocked on your wrist, the moment you put your watch in the "Sleep" focus your watch will start tracking your sleep

To check that the Apple Watch tracks your sleep, navigate to the "Health" app and an analysis of your sleep should be provided under the "Sleep" Tab

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 3, 2023 11:22 PM in response to CharlieBrown_RC

There is not specific application for sleep tracking on the Apple Watch to install, To track your sleep navigate to the clock on your iOS device, setup a bedtime alarm, then make sure your Apple Watch is sufficiently charged, not on low power mode, and unlocked on your wrist, the moment you put your watch in the "Sleep" focus your watch will start tracking your sleep

To check that the Apple Watch tracks your sleep, navigate to the "Health" app and an analysis of your sleep should be provided under the "Sleep" Tab

I don’t have the sleep app on my Apple Watch. How can I add it to my watch to track my sleep?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.