Apple pencil not writing on some parts of the screen

Mostly mu apple pencil 2 is writing well at my ipad mini but occassionally it is not writing on some part of a page (eg writing a word and a few letters don’t turn up on the page). Sometimes when I keep trying it sill work, sometimes not. I think it is on the same part of the ipad most of the time though not always. It feels to me it is a ipad problem not a pencil problem? Somebody have any idea how to fix it? Or just go to the Apple store (both ipad and pencil pretty new). Thank you! 🙏🏼

Apple Pencil (2nd generation)

Posted on Oct 4, 2023 2:31 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 4, 2023 4:05 AM

As described, if you are experiencing a repeatable problem, you might be best advised to visit the Genius Bar at your local Apple Store or Apple Authorised Service Provider (AASP) - where the technicians will be able to test and assess your iPad and Pencil:

Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 4, 2023 4:05 AM in response to E-St

As described, if you are experiencing a repeatable problem, you might be best advised to visit the Genius Bar at your local Apple Store or Apple Authorised Service Provider (AASP) - where the technicians will be able to test and assess your iPad and Pencil:

Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple

Apple pencil not writing on some parts of the screen

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.