Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Apple Watch 9 missing faces

I have just replaced my Apple Watch 4 with an Apple Watch 9 paired to my iPhone 14 pro max. I can only access 1 of the 3 faces I set up. I cannot scroll up, down, left or right. Same was happening with my Apple Watch 4 which is why I bought a new one. Both have the latest update installed

Apple Watch Series 7, watchOS 10

Posted on Oct 4, 2023 2:35 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 4, 2023 2:55 AM

it's how the new watchOS10 works on all watches

to switch between your faces you place your finger on the middle of the face and when it becomes a bit smaller for you to customize it then you can swipe left and right to get to other faces

to get to your control panel you used to get to up you click on the pill shaped side button under the crown

if you are unhappy with their changes then you can let them know using their feedback channel

Feedback - Watch - Apple

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 4, 2023 2:55 AM in response to joanne p iom

it's how the new watchOS10 works on all watches

to switch between your faces you place your finger on the middle of the face and when it becomes a bit smaller for you to customize it then you can swipe left and right to get to other faces

to get to your control panel you used to get to up you click on the pill shaped side button under the crown

if you are unhappy with their changes then you can let them know using their feedback channel

Feedback - Watch - Apple

Apple Watch 9 missing faces

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.