Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

iPhone 14 pro battery health

My iPhone 14 pro’s battery health has dropped to 87% in just one year. I’m not a heavy user and my screen time averages about 4 hours a day.

iPhone 14 Pro

Posted on Oct 4, 2023 5:55 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 4, 2023 5:56 AM

A decline in Battery Health of from 1-2% per month is considered normal. So your phone is in line with what can be expected. When the health declines to 80% or less, it will then be time to pay Apple to replace the battery in your iPhone.

4 replies

Oct 4, 2023 7:09 AM in response to rohitdipankar

I have friends who bought IPhone 14 pro hardly 3-4 later than me but their battery health has dropped by just 4-6%

My wife does not use her phone much at all. It's 12 months old and the Battery Health is at 88%.

Make an appointment at the Apple Store to have the battery checked out, but expect the Apple techs to tell you that your battery is operating within the normal range.....and no action is required.

iPhone 14 pro battery health

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.