Charging

recently I purchased iPhone 15pro max so, for charging my device how many watts adapter should i use?

Posted on Oct 4, 2023 10:14 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 4, 2023 10:23 AM

Your iPhone 15 Pro Max will charge at maximum of 20W, even if you use a charger that supports a higher wattage. You can also charge your iPhone 15 Pro Max with chargers that support a lower wattage than 20W.

Note that, even if you use a 20W charger, your iPhone will not always charge at 20W. Charging speeds depending on a variety of factors, including (but not limited to) temperature, battery health, state of charge, etc..

You can read more about Apple's own USB power adapters here: About Apple USB power adapters - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 4, 2023 10:23 AM in response to Shehbaz_11

Your iPhone 15 Pro Max will charge at maximum of 20W, even if you use a charger that supports a higher wattage. You can also charge your iPhone 15 Pro Max with chargers that support a lower wattage than 20W.

Note that, even if you use a 20W charger, your iPhone will not always charge at 20W. Charging speeds depending on a variety of factors, including (but not limited to) temperature, battery health, state of charge, etc..

You can read more about Apple's own USB power adapters here: About Apple USB power adapters - Apple Support

Charging

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.