Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Listening to a podcast Apple deems as Explicit.

How do I remove this “explicit” title? I’m 76 years old & I should be able to listen to Kelly Rios’s podcast

iPhone XR, iOS 16

Posted on Oct 4, 2023 2:01 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 4, 2023 2:06 PM

In settings under Screen Time go to Restrictions. If Content and Privacy Restrictions button is on then you can go to Content Restrictions and remove the explicit restrictions. This is assuming you are the one that set the restrictions and know the passcode for Screen Time that it will require you to input. If someone else did it you would need them to do it or give you the code so you can do it.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 4, 2023 2:06 PM in response to JaceW12

In settings under Screen Time go to Restrictions. If Content and Privacy Restrictions button is on then you can go to Content Restrictions and remove the explicit restrictions. This is assuming you are the one that set the restrictions and know the passcode for Screen Time that it will require you to input. If someone else did it you would need them to do it or give you the code so you can do it.

Listening to a podcast Apple deems as Explicit.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.